Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is there a fee to use the One Time Payment service?
- A: No. There is no additional fee for using this service.
- Q: Is this service secure?
- A: Yes. For security and privacy of transactions, Wright Flood uses 128-bit encryption, which is the safest encryption technology.
- Q: Why do I have to enter the property zip code?
- A: We use your property zip code for security purposes to help verify your identity and to ensure that the appropriate account is accessed. Please be sure to enter the zip code for the actual property being insured and not the mailing address if it’s different. If you have an auto policy, just enter the garaging zip code.
- Q: If I choose EFT (Electronic Check) as the payment method, what can I expect to see on my checking account statement when you charge my account and the charge is finalized?
- A: We transmit the policy number and policyholder name along with the request for an electronic funds transfer. Each banking institution has its own guidelines for what information it will display on your statement. The payment amount will be the amount specified by you.
- Q: Do you accept credit/debit cards?
- A: Yes, if the credit/debit card has the card issuer's logo on it and the card issuer is MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover.
- Q: If I choose credit/debit card as the payment method, what can I expect to see on my credit/debit card statement when you charge my account?
- A: If you have a Flood policy the merchant name will read "WRIGHT FLOOD 800-820-3242". If you have any other type of policy (not Flood) the merchant name will read "WRIGHT NATL FLOOD INS 800-820-3242". In either case the payment amount will be the amount specified by you.
- Close tab/window... Back to top...